Solar eclipse may seem fun and exciting to watch but it is something that has to be looked at using special glasses. The viewing of the eclipse through the naked eyes without any protection can lead to a number of eye problems. The solar eclipse will occur on August 21 of this year. And it is going to be enthralling as one won’t be able to witness it again until 2024.
Amazon has got pairs of exciting glasses for all the skywatchers interested in looking at eclipse. The ground shipping helps one order the glasses at a quicker rate. It is considered to be the last date as the event is going to occur on August 21, 2017. For the deliveries of the glasses, the prime members will have to place an order at least 2 Days in advance. However, booking sooner rather than later is preferred for ensuring the arrival of the glasses on time.
Eclipse glasses on Amazon
Though there are a number of glasses that are being displayed by the shopping giant, it is better to avail the glasses that have been approved by the American Astronomical Society (AAS). Select the best ones from the wide range of eclipse glasses. The glasses have been designed such that the harmful radiation from the sun are effectively blocked and further protects the eyes from potential damage. The making of these glasses using X-ray sheets is also an alternative people can look up to. The AAS has all the reputable vendors listed out along with the guidelines of purchasing the right pair of glasses along with the price tag. Thus, budgeting and excellence of the glasses can be checked before purchasing the product.
List of solar eclipse glasses: (Hashtag indicates sold in the U.S.)
- SUNsafe SUNglasses of Lunt Solar Systems with a unique kids’ collection
- Solar Glasses of DayStar
- EclipseView Glasses & Viewers of Meade Instruments
- AstroSolar Silver or Gold Film# of Baader Planetarium
- Eclipser from American Paper Optics or 3dglassesonline.com or EclipseGlasses.com
- EclipSmart Glasses & Viewers of Celestron
- Solar Eclipse Sun Catcher Glasses of Explore Scientific
- Sunfilter Glasses# of APM Telescopes
- Helios Glasses of Seymour Solar
- Solar Filter Foil# of TSE 17
- Eclipse Shades of Rainbow Symphony
- Silver-Black Polymer & SolarLite of Thousand Oaks Optical
Own a pair of solar eclipse glasses to enjoy a safe view that will last a lifetime.