When there is a technical difficulty in any of your home appliances or the smaller machines then you will look into it first then you will head straight to the way where you can fix it. Sometimes the issues are not visible, but when you try to dig deeper, then you will find a significance difference in the machine.
There are many problems you come across when you have a machine at your home. You must start learning to fix minor problems, which will help you to repair the issue when you need it done within a matter of minutes. There are also other options like you can contact the technician from your local area and also call a professional brand technician to look into the matter.
However, when you are on your way to call any professional person at your home to look into it then it takes around an hour or so to reach them to the scene, in several cases, it takes more than just a few hours just to repair a simple issue. In the times like that your basic technical knowledge which will help you to fix it within a matter of minutes.
How Do I Fix The Crank On My Spin Bike?
If you are a newbie and never done this before, then you should use some basic tricks.
- Get a camera (Smartphone camera would do the job as well).
- Record your removal procedure.
I will tell you why you have to record your removal process later.
- The first thing which you need to figure it out is to find the problem, whether if is fixable or require a replacement.
- The next step is to remove the Chain Guard using a Phillips Screw Driver.
- Use the Pedal Wrench and eliminate the pedals if they are blocking your way.
- Once the guard has removed, now it’s time for you to remove the Chain itself. The chain is nothing but “BELT, ” and you can use the Phillip Screw Driver.
- You should turn the crank to remove the chain, or it will be difficult to remove.
- In some Best Spin Bike, there is a Connecting Link which is present to guard the chain from accidental removal. You should remove it in case if it is added to your model.
- Now you should be able to remove the bracket, turn right to remove the bracket from the spin bike. The brackets get stuck because of the extended period so apply a little force if it doesn’t come off.
- The will come in between your way so make sure to remove it.
- You should be able to remove the CRANK.
- Removing is not an easy task, but when it comes to the re-installation, then it will become easy for you now.
If you have successfully recorded the video, then play it backward to Install the new one. The procedure will become very easy for you.
As you have seen that it is is not an easy task, but once you take precautions, then it will become an easy task for you. Got something for us? Then let us know in the comments.