Latest industry research report on: Global Quartz Stone Market 2016: Industry Research, Size, Share, Demand, Growth, Research, Segmentation, Parameters, Forecasts to 2021
Quartz stone is made from either a natural slab that has been polished or engineered quartz composite. Quartz is one of the hardest natural materials on earth and has an appearance similar to granite. It is comprised of silicon dioxide. Pure, natural quartz slabs are very expensive and are therefore quite uncommon as countertops. The engineered type is made of 93 to 97 percent ground quartz combined with resins, binders and pigments. This combination is poured into molds and allowed to harden, then finished into the shape and style desired. This type of counter is much more affordable and common than the natural slab. The Quartz stone is used for kitchen and bathroom counters, no matter in personal home or commercial establishments or other industries.
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Quartz Stone in Global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Get Free Sample Report Of Quartz Stone Market @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/global-quartz-stone-market-by-manufacturers-regions-type-84446#RequestSample
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Cosentino Group
- Hanwha L&C
- LG Hausys
- Santa Margherita
- Quartz Master
- Samsung Radianz
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- Latin America, Middle East and Africa
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Chassis Dynamometer
- Quartz Surface
- Quartz Tile
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Residential Quartz Stone
- Commercial Quartz Stone
Have Any Query? Ask Our Expert @http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/global-quartz-stone-market-by-manufacturers-regions-type-84446#InquiryForBuying
There are 13 Chapters to deeply display the global Quartz Stone market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Quartz Stone Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Quartz Stone , with sales, revenue, and price of Quartz Stone , in 2015 and 2016;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2015 and 2016;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Quartz Stone , for each region, from 2011 to 2016;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7 and 8, to analyze the key regions, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 9 and 10, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2011 to 2016;
- Chapter 11, Quartz Stone market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2016 to 2021;
- Chapter 12 and 13, to describe Quartz Stone sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, appendix and data source.
About Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651