The ‘Global Re-dispersible Latex Powder (RDP) Market, 2011-2021 Market Research Report’ is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the global Braze industry with a focus on the global market. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Braze manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
Re-dispersible latex powder is a free-flowing organic polymer powder, produced through the spray drying of a wide range of monomers such as vinyl acetate, vinyl versatate, ethylene, acrylate, and styrene butadiene. Re-dispersible latex powders are used mainly in diverse construction chemical applications such as external thermal insulation composite systems, construction and tile adhesives, screed, self-leveling flooring compounds, plasters, repair mortars, grouts, and cementitious sealing slurries. Demand for re-dispersible polymer is continuously increasing due to its benefits in the construction industry such as better water retention and workability, strong strength development of the mortar, higher flexural strength and flexibility, and strong impact and abrasion resistance.
Get Free Sample Report of Re-dispersible Latex Powder (RDP) Market @ http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/global-re-dispersible-latex-powder-rdp-market-by.html#request-sample
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Re-dispersible Latex Powder (RDP) in Global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Akzo Nobel
- Shandong Xindadi
- Xinjiang Huitong
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- Latin America, Middle and Africa
Market Segment by Type, covers
- VAE Type
- VAE-Veo Va Type
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems (EIFS)
- Construction and Tile Adhesives
- Putty Powder
- Dry-mix Mortars
- Self-leveling Flooring Compounds
- Other Applications
Have Any Query? Ask Our Expert @http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/global-re-dispersible-latex-powder-rdp-market-by.html#inquiry-for-buying
There are 13 Chapters to deeply display the global Re-dispersible Latex Powder (RDP) market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Re-dispersible Latex Powder (RDP) Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Re-dispersible Latex Powder (RDP), with sales, revenue, and price of Re-dispersible Latex Powder (RDP), in 2015 and 2016;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2015 and 2016;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Re-dispersible Latex Powder (RDP), for each region, from 2011 to 2016;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7 and 8, to analyze the key regions, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 9 and 10, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2011 to 2016;
- Chapter 11, Re-dispersible Latex Powder (RDP) market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2016 to 2021;
- Chapter 12 and 13, to describe Re-dispersible Latex Powder (RDP) sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, appendix and data source.
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651