The ‘Global Microfiber Market, 2011-2021 Market Research Report’ is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the global Braze industry with a focus on the global market. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Braze manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
Microfiber is synthetic fiber finer than one denier or decitex/thread. However, recently, there is no uniform definition of international fine fibers. In Japan, microfiber is less than 0.3 dtex. German Textile Association monofilament polyester fiber linear density of less than 1.2 dtex, polyamide fiber linear density of less than 1.0 dtex is called superfine fibers; and Montefibre company ‘s linear density of less than 0.55 dtex polyester fiber called microfiber; US PET Commission defines that 0.3 dtex ~ 1.0 dtex fiber is defined as ultra-fine fibers; AKZO company believes microfiber upper limit should be 0.3 dtex, but most people accepted definition dpf <1.0 dtex fibers are microfibers and dpf <0.1 dtex fibers called ultrafine fibers. In china microfiber is less than 2.2 dtex and most global manufacturers produce the microfibers that are less than 0.3 dtex.
Get Free Sample Report of Microfiber Market @ http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/global-microfiber-market-by-manufacturers-regions-type-and.html#request-sample
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Microfiber in Global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Asahi Kasei
- Sheng Hong Group
- KB Seiren
- Acelon Chemical
- Huafon Microfibre
- Double Elephant
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- Latin America, Middle East and Africa
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Long microfiber
- Short microfiber
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Microfiber Leather
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloths
There are 13 Chapters to deeply display the global Microfiber market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Microfiber Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Microfiber, with sales, revenue, and price of Microfiber, in 2015 and 2016;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2015 and 2016;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Microfiber, for each region, from 2011 to 2016;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7 and 8, to analyze the key regions, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 9 and 10, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2011 to 2016;
- Chapter 11, Microfiber market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2016 to 2021;
- Chapter 12 and 13, to describe Microfiber sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, appendix and data source.
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651