Latest industry research report on: Global Automotive Vehicle to Everything (V2X) Communications Market 2016: Industry Research, Size, Share, Demand, Growth, Research, Segmentation, Parameters, Forecasts to 2021
Automotive electronics industry is in constant evolution, making the car always safer, greener and more enjoyable to drive. Vehicle-to-X refers to an intelligent transport system where all vehicles and infrastructure systems are interconnected with each other. This connectivity will provide more precise knowledge of the traffic situation across the entire road network which in turn will help: Optimize traffic flows, Reduce congestion, cut accident numbers, Minimize emissions.
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Automotive Vehicle to Everything (V2X) Communications in Global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Get Free Sample Report Of Automotive Vehicle to Everything (V2X) Communications Market @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/global-automotive-vehicle-to-everything-communications-market-82811#RequestSample
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- General Motors
- Arada Systems
- Autotalks Ltd.
- Cohda Wireless
- Delphi Automotive
- eTrans Systems
- Kapsch TrafficCom
- Savari Inc
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- Latin America, Middle and Africa
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Vehicle-to-vehicle communication (V2V communication)
- Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2I communication)
- Vehicle-to-Pedestrian (V2P communication)
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Road safety service
- Automatic parking system
- Emergency vehicle
- Auto car service
Have Any Query? Ask Our Expert @http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/global-automotive-vehicle-to-everything-communications-market-82811#InquiryForBuying
There are 13 Chapters to deeply display the global Automotive Vehicle to Everything (V2X) Communications market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Automotive Vehicle to Everything (V2X) Communications Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Automotive Vehicle to Everything (V2X) Communications, with sales, revenue, and price of Automotive Vehicle to Everything (V2X) Communications, in 2015 and 2016;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2015 and 2016;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Automotive Vehicle to Everything (V2X) Communications, for each region, from 2011 to 2016;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7 and 8, to analyze the key regions, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 9 and 10, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2011 to 2016;
- Chapter 11, Automotive Vehicle to Everything (V2X) Communications market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2016 to 2021;
- Chapter 12 and 13, to describe Automotive Vehicle to Everything (V2X) Communications sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, appendix and data source.
About Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651