A signal generator is a test equipment device that generates repeating or non-repeating signals. The output of the signal generator is a repeating waveform whose characteristics are set by the user. It is used for designing, testing, troubleshooting, and repairing of electronic devices. The signal generator finds application mainly in research and development, along with servicing and repair of electronic equipment. The attempts of manufacturers to develop devices with high capability at a lower price are boosting the growth of the global signal generators market.
Rapid development of wireless devices and demand from various industries for advanced features and functionality with design in technology are drivers for the signal generator market. Signal generators mainly find application in the defense, aerospace and telecommunication industry. The reluctance to invest in new technologies and the exorbitant price of the technology are major barriers for this market. The increasing number of manufacturing plants and growth in the telecommunication industry are providing ample opportunities for the signal generators market.
Get Free Sample Report of Signal Generator Market @http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-signal-generator-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014.html#request-sample
Contracts recently signed between Agilent Technologies Inc. and the U.S. army are also boosting the signal generators market. This market can be segmented on the basis of different technologies, products, applications, end-users and geography. Technology includes Global System for Mobile Phones (GSM), Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA), Wideband Code Division Multiple Access (WCDMA) and Long Term Evolution (LTE) while products include Radio Frequency Signal Generators, Microwave Signal Generators and Arbitrary Waveform Generators.
Major players in the signal generators market are Boonton Electronics Corp., Keithley Instruments, Agilent Technologies Inc., National Instrument Corp., Aeroflex, Giga-tronics, Anritsu Corp., B&K Precision, Leader Electronics Corp., Phase Matrix, Fluke Corp. and Stanford Research Systems.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Signal Generator Report @http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-signal-generator-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014.html#inquiry-for-buying
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of the signal generator market which would help stakeholders to better understand market behavior.
- Based on the current market scenario and expected market trends, estimations through 2014-2020 are made to showcase the future prospects of the signal generators market
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints and opportunities with impact analysis.
- Analysis of the key strategies adopted by major players operating in the market is provided.
- Porter’s Five Forces model and SWOT analysis would provide insights regarding current market conditions and important factors and thereby help stakeholders in making strategic decisions.
- Market segmentation by product design and geography would enable a deeper understanding of the current market scenario.
The market is segmented on the basis of different technologies, products, applications, end-users and geography.
MARKET BY TECHNOLOGY
- Global System For Mobile Phones (GSM)
- Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA)
- Wideband Code Division Multiple Access (WCDMA)
- Long Term Evolution (LTE)
MARKET BY PRODUCTS
- Radio Frequency Signal Generators
- Microwave Signal Generators
- Arbitrary Waveform Generators
MARKET BY APPLICATION
MARKET BY END-USERS
- Aerospace and defense
- Educational Sector
- Medical Sector
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- Asia Pacific
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651