Latest industry research report on: Self-organizing network (SON) is basically an intelligent mobile network technology architecture, which utilizes several automated processes to enable continuous monitoring of the mobile network performance and services. This is relatively a new concept in automation technology market, which was introduced in 2008 by the 3GPP standardization body. This analyses the data collected from various network sources to provide valuable pointers, which further supports the decision making processes. Self-organizing networks (SON) aim to reduce network operator’s effort, by automating network management processes. Moreover, SON facilitates simplified and streamlined management of multi technology and multi-vendor network that allows service providers to deliver faster services at lower cost.
Presently, the telecom industry has seen a swift growth in cellular network traffic owing to enhanced use of the mobile internet. Self-organizing network (SON) facilitates several benefits, for instance, effective network traffic management, reduced operation cost, improved customer satisfaction and enhance network performance.
Get Free Sample Report of Self Organizing Network Market @http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-self-organizing-network-market-opportunities-and-forecasts.html#request-sample
In addition, it reduces operational overheads while facilitating a satisfying user experience even under adverse circumstances for instance choked data traffic. Therefore, broadband connectivity and mobile operators are interested to implement SON, which would minimize network delays and operational expenses. Currently, the world SON market growth is driven by the rapid development in wireless network technology and increased demand for effective network management.
However, implementation complexity is observed as one of the key restraints for the market. Moreover, self-organizing network (SON) is being utilized in long-term evolution (LTE) 4G, which is a wireless communication standard of high-speed data for mobile phones. Therefore, increased use of mobile internet is providing huge opportunities for the market growth, which is further supported by the increased smartphone penetration among users.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Self Organizing Network Report @http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-self-organizing-network-market-opportunities-and-forecasts.html#inquiry-for-buying
The world self-organizing networks (SON) market is segmented on the basis of architecture, cellular network and geography. The architecture segment is categorized into centralized self-organizing networks, distributed self-organizing networks and hybrid self-organizing networks. The cellular network segment is bifurcated into 4G/long-term evolution (LTE) and 2G/3G. Based on geography, the self-organizing networks market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. North America is further bifurcated into the U.S., Mexico and Canada; whereas Europe have been further segmented into UK, Russia, Germany, Italy, France and rest of the Europe. The countries covered under Asia-Pacific are China, India, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and rest of Asia Pacific. LAMEA includes Latin America, Middle East and Africa.
Major companies profiled in the report include, Cellwize Wireless Technologies Pte Ltd., Airhop Communications, Amdocs Inc., Nokia Solutions and Networks, Cisco Systems Inc., NEC Corporation, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd, Ascom Holding AG and RadiSys Corporation.
POTENTIAL BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- Comprehensive analysis of the current and future trends in the world self-organizing networks (SON) market have been provided in this report.
- The report provides a competitive scenario of the world self-organizing networks (SON) market with current and future growth trends, structure, driving factors, scope, opportunities and challenges.
- The report includes a comprehensive analysis of market segments to provide insights on the market dynamics.
- Porters Five Forces’ analysis highlights the potential of buyers and suppliers as well as provides insights on the competitive structure of the market to devise effective growth strategies and facilitate better decision-making.
- Value chain analysis provides key inputs on the role of stakeholders involved at various stages of the value chain.
- SWOT analysis of the key market players highlights their strengths and weaknesses along with potential opportunities present in the market.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
The world self-organizing networks (SON) market is segmented based on architecture, cellular network and geography:
MARKET BY ARCHITECTURE
- Centralized self-organizing networks
- Distributed self-organizing networks
- Hybrid self-organizing networks
MARKET BY CELLULAR NETWORK
- 4G/ long-term evolution (LTE)
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Cellwize Wireless Technologies Pte Ltd.
- Airhop Communications
- Amdocs Inc.
- Nokia Solutions and Networks
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- NEC Corporation
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd
- Ascom Holding AG
- RadiSys Corporationv
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651