Latest industry research report on: Silicon carbide (SiC) is a chemical compound of silicon and carbon and it is also known as carborundum. SiC belongs to the semiconductor market that is expected to attain revenue of $394 billion by 2017. It is projected that SiC has the potential to displace other silicon based transistors and semiconductors; therefore, it is expected to have high revenue share. The key factors driving the SiC market growth is that it can decrease the size of semiconductors and reduce the power system loss by 50%.
However, the cost of SiC material ranges from $800 to $2,000 per ton, which is very costly as compared to other materials used for manufacturing semiconductor. Therefore, the high cost of these semiconductors is a major restraint for the growth of the market. Material defects and packaging issues are some of the other challenges for the market growth.
Get Free Sample Report of Silicon Carbide (SIC) Market @http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-silicon-carbide-sic-market-opportunities-and-forecasts.html#request-sample
Researches that are being conducted to overcome these challenges have been slow-moving. However, key players are seeking collaborations to increase investments in the SiC based electronic goods. Some of the key companies profiled in this report are AGSCO Corporation, Entegris Inc., Carborundum Universal Ltd., ESK-SIC GmbH, Grindwell Norton Ltd., Saint-Gobain Ceramics Materials GmbH, The Dow Chemical Company, Xiamen Powerway Advanced Material Company Ltd., Timcal Ltd., and Snam Abrasives Pvt. Ltd.
- This report provides market intelligence with respect to products, end-users and geographies to enable precise decision making.
- The report discusses impact analysis of the top factors such as drivers, restraints and opportunities on the basis of current market situation and expected future trends Value chain analysis provides key inputs on the role of all stakeholders of the market .
- Porter’s five force analysis provides the potency of suppliers & buyers, threat of new entrants & substitutes and competitive scenario of the market.
- SWOT analysis and recent developments of key players are included in the report so that companies can understand the strategies adopted by competitors and make required changes to their plans to sustain their revenue share .
- Estimations are calculated according to the current market scenario and projected future trends for the analysis period of 2013-2020 with base revenue of 2012
- The report discusses the trends and opportunities in various geographies so that companies can make region specific plans to gain competitive advantage.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Silicon Carbide (SIC) Report @http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-silicon-carbide-sic-market-opportunities-and-forecasts.html#inquiry-for-buying
KEY MARKET SEGMENTSBY PRODUCT
- Black SiC
- Green SiC
MARKET BY SIC POLYMER TYPES
- 3C- SiC semiconductors market
- 4H- SiC semiconductors market
- H- SiC semiconductors market
- MARKET BY semiconductor materials
- IV-IV SiC semiconductors market
- SiC & Silicon semiconductors market
- SiC & Sapphire semiconductors market
- SiC & Graphite semiconductors market
- SiC & Graphene semiconductors market
- III-V SIC SEMICONDUCTORS MARKET
- SiC & GaN semiconductors market
- SiC & AlN semiconductors market
- Composite materials-based SiC semiconductors market
- Alloy materials based SiC semiconductors market
BY POWER SEMICONDUCTORS MARKET
- SiC power discrete market
- SiC power MOSFETS
- SiC power IGBTS
- SiC power DIODES AND RECTIFIERS
- SiC power THYRISTORS
- SiC other power discrete
- SiC POWER ICS MARKET
- SiC POWER DEVICES CLASSIFICATION BY TECHNOLOGY NODE
- Steel & energy
- Industrial sector
- Consumer electronic
- Aerospace & aviation
- Military & defense
- Electronics & semiconductors
- Medical & healthcare
- Information and communication technology (ICT)
- Others (Chemicals, fabrication etc.)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World (RoW)
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651