Latest industry research report on: Global Sensor market is experiencing a healthy growth, driven by an increasing demand of process automation in verticals such as automotive, healthcare, entertainment and security. Global semiconductor market is expected to reach $394 billion by 2017. Introduction of low cost CMOS sensor has helped in size reduction of multimedia devices such as tablets, notebooks and Smartphones.
High price of sensors is the major restraining factor that is lowering the adoption by various industry verticals as it ultimately results into increase in price of the final product. This report would help the sensor manufacturer to indentify the key application areas and expected adoption rate of specific types of sensors in these application areas.
Get Free Sample Report of Sensor Market @http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-sensor-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014-2022.html#request-sample
The key players profiled in the report are 3M Co, Alps Electric Co. Ltd, Analog Devices Inc., Atmel Corporation, Banner Engineering Corp, Cypress Semiconductor Corporation, Melexis Nv, Toshiba Corporation, Teledyne Dalsa Inc., Panasonic Corporation.
- This report forecasts the volume as well as value based market for image sensor used for consumer application.
- Analysis of the global sensor application market and identification of the higher growth areas
- Impact analysis of market with factors currently driving and restraining growth of the market.
- Porter’s five force analysis helps to understand new entry barriers and alternatives of the market.
- Detailed competitive landscape and identification of key players and strategies applied by them .
- Analysis of growth patterns across geographies .
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Sensor Report @http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-sensor-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014-2022.html#inquiry-for-buying
Key Market Segments Analyzed Global sensor market, by Technology
- Conventional Sensor Technologies
- Advanced Sensor Technologies
Global sensor market, by Type
- Pressure sensor
- Temperature sensor
- Flow and level sensor
- Other process variable sensor
- Speed sensor
- Motion sensor
- Imaging sensor
Global sensor market, by Application
- Motor vehicles
- Military/ Aerospace
- Electronic Security
- Consumer Electrical and Electronics products
- Information technology
- Manufacturing equipment and raw material suppliers
- Distributors and retailers, electronic device manufacturers, System integrators
- Automobile manufacturers, Military/ Aerospace, Electronic security provider
- Healthcare and Information technology investor
- Academic and research institutes
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651