Printing technologies are currently used to create electronic devices on different substrates. Printing electronics have enabled the printing of electrical components (resistors, condensers, spools, and transistors) and electronic components on cost-effective, lightweight and flexible materials such as flexible film, cloth, plastic or paper in conventional circuits.
Drivers for the global printed electronics market are low manufacturing cost, growing demand for flexible electronics, environmentally friendly technology, the wide range of substrates and increased investments. Printed electronics is used in various applications such as industrial applications including batteries, packaging, consumer, sensor, displays and RFID. E-Ink, Dupont, Vorbeck Materials, Solicore, ThinFilm Electronics, Parc and T-ink are some of the key players in the market.
Get Free Sample Report of Printed Electronics Market @http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-printed-electronics-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014.html#request-sample
The global printed electronics market is segmented on the basis of material, technology, application and geography. On the basis of material, the printed electronics market is segmented into substrates and inks. Various substrates used are plastic, glass and paper. Inks could be segmented into dielectric inks and conductive inks. Different technologies used to print on the substrate are flexography, ink-jet printing, gravure printing and screen printing. Printed electronics is used in displays, OLEDs, sensors and PVs. Geographically, the global printed electronics market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
- Pin-point analysis of geographic segments helps to identify opportunities for growth within the global printed electronics market.
- In-depth coverage of the global printed electronics market including drivers, restraints and opportunities would help professionals to better understand market behavior.
- Deep-dive analysis of market trends and key developments in the global printed electronics market would be informative for the corporate sector.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis examines the competitive structure of the global printed electronics market and would assist market strategists in their decision-making process.
- Detailed study of the strategies of key leaders, partnerships and acquisitions in the global printed electronics market would be informative for stakeholders.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Printed Electronics Report @http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-printed-electronics-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014.html#inquiry-for-buying
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
The global printed electronics market is segmented into four broad categories: materials, technology, applications and geography.
MARKET BY MATERIAL
- Dielectric Inks
- Conductive Inks
MARKET BY TECHNOLOGY
- Ink-jet Printing
- Gravure Printing
- Screen Printing
MARKET BY APPLICATIONS
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651