Latest industry research report on: Global Luxury Hotels Market 2016: Industry Research, Size, Share, Demand, Growth, Research, Segmentation, Parameters, Forecasts to 2021
A hotel is an establishment that provides lodging paid on a short-term basis. Facilities provided may range from a modest-quality mattress in a small room to large suites with bigger, higher-quality beds, a dresser, a fridge and other kitchen facilities, upholstered chairs, a flat screen television and en-suite bathrooms. Small, lower-priced hotels may offer only the most basic guest services and facilities. Larger, higher-priced hotels may provide additional guest facilities such as a swimming pool, business center (with computers, printers and other office equipment), childcare, conference and event facilities, tennis or basketball courts, gymnasium, restaurants, day spa and social function services. Hotel rooms are usually numbered (or named in some smaller hotels and B&BS) to allow guests to identify their room. Some boutique, high-end hotels have custom decorated rooms. Some hotels offer meals as part of a room and board arrangement. In the United Kingdom, a hotel is required by law to serve food and drinks to all guests within certain stated hours. In Japan, capsule hotels provide a tiny room suitable only for sleeping and shared bathroom facilities.
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Luxury Hotels in Global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Get Free Sample Report Of Luxury Hotels Market @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/global-luxury-hotels-market-by-manufacturers-regions-type-83334#RequestSample
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Marriott International
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts(Marriott)
- Hyatt Hotels
- Four Seasons Holdings Inc.
- Shangri-La International Hotel Management
- InterContinental Hotels Group
- Mandarin Oriental International
- The Indian Hotels Company
- Jumeirah International
- Kerzner International Resorts
- ITC Hotels
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- Latin America, Middle East and Africa
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Business Hotels
- Suite Hotels
- Airport Hotels
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
Have Any Query? Ask Our Expert @http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/global-luxury-hotels-market-by-manufacturers-regions-type-83334#InquiryForBuying
There are 13 Chapters to deeply display the global Luxury Hotels market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Luxury Hotels Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Luxury Hotels, with sales, revenue, and price of Luxury Hotels, in 2015 and 2016;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2015 and 2016;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Luxury Hotels, for each region, from 2011 to 2016;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7 and 8, to analyze the key regions, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 9 and 10, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2011 to 2016;
- Chapter 11, Luxury Hotels market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2016 to 2021;
- Chapter 12 and 13, to describe Luxury Hotels sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, appendix and data source.
About Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651