Latest industry research report on: Global Europe X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometers Market 2016: Industry Research, Size, Share, Demand, Growth, Research, Segmentation, Parameters, Forecasts to 2021
X-ray fluorescence spectrometer is an x-ray instrument used for routine, relatively non-destructive chemical analyses of rocks, minerals, sediments and fluids. It works on wavelength-dispersive spectroscopic principles that are similar to an electron microprobe (EPMA). However, an XRF cannot generally make analyses at the small spot sizes typical of EPMA work (2-5 microns), so it is typically used for bulk analyses of larger fractions of geological materials. The relative ease and low cost of sample preparation, and the stability and ease of use of x-ray spectrometers make this one of the most widely used methods for analysis of major and trace elements in rocks, minerals, and sediment.
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometers in Europe market, especially in Germany, UK, France, Russia, and Italy.
This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, countries, type and application.”
Get Free Sample Report Of Europe X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometers Market @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/europe-x-ray-fluorescence-spectrometers-market-by-manufacturers-countries-80623#RequestSample
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Helmut Fischer
Market Segment by Countries, covering
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometer
- Polarized Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometer
- Wavelength Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometer
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Mining Industry
- Metallurgical Industry
- Petroleum Industry
- Cement Industry
There are 14 Chapters to deeply display the Europe X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometers market.
- Chapter 1, to describe X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometers Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometers, with sales, revenue, and price of X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometers, in 2015 and 2016;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2015 and 2016;
- Chapter 4, to show the Europe market by countries, with sales, revenue and market share of X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometers, for each country, from 2011 to 2016;
- Chapter 5 and 6, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2011 to 2016;
- Chapter 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, to analyze the key countries, with sales, revenue and market share by types and applications;
- Chapter 12, X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometers market forecast, by countries, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2016 to 2021;
- Chapter 13 and 14, to describe sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Appendix and data source.
About Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651