Latest industry research report on: Global Europe Indium Market 2016: Industry Research, Size, Share, Demand, Growth, Research, Segmentation, Parameters, Forecasts to 2021
Indium is a post-transition metallic element that is rare in Earth’s crust. It has no obvious role in biological processes, but is of considerable industrial importance. The main source of indium is zinc concentrates (indium containing 0.0001 ~ 0.1%), recovered as a byproduct in the smelting of zinc ore and tin smelting process. Indium is mainly used for production of indium tin oxide (ITO), alloys and solders. Another important use of indium was for III-V semiconductor materials for light-emitting diodes (LEDs) and laser diodes. Some manufactures also extract indium from the waste electronic materials (ITO). This report statistics the data of the indium product which the purity is above 99.995%, some enterprises purchase lower grade indium to refine to purities. This kind of enterprises is not included in this report.
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Indium in Europe market, especially in Germany, UK, France, Russia, and Italy.
This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, countries, type and application.”
Get Free Sample Report Of Europe Indium Market @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/europe-indium-market-by-manufacturers-countries-type-and-80617#RequestSample
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Asahi Pretec
- Dowa Metals & Mining
- Korea Zinc
- PPM Pure Metals GmbH
- Guangxi Debang
- Zhuzhou Keneng
- Zhuzhou Smelter
- China Tin Group
- Huludao Zinc
- China Germanium
- Guangxi Tanghan
Market Segment by Countries, covering
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Primary indium
- Secondary Indium
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Solder and alloys
Have Any Query? Ask Our Expert @http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/europe-indium-market-by-manufacturers-countries-type-and-80617#InquiryForBuying
There are 14 Chapters to deeply display the Europe Indium market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Indium Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Indium, with sales, revenue, and price of Indium, in 2015 and 2016;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2015 and 2016;
- Chapter 4, to show the Europe market by countries, with sales, revenue and market share of Indium, for each country, from 2011 to 2016;
- Chapter 5 and 6, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2011 to 2016;
- Chapter 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, to analyze the key countries, with sales, revenue and market share by types and applications;
- Chapter 12, Indium market forecast, by countries, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2016 to 2021;
- Chapter 13 and 14, to describe sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Appendix and data source.
About Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651