Household vacuum cleaners are electrical appliances, which are used for cleaning floors and carpets using suction. The dust and waste are collected in a dustbag, which is attached to the vacuum cleaner. Household Vacuum cleaners are available in different sizes and models including hand-held devices, battery-powered, central vacuum cleaners, and others. The demand for household vacuum cleaners is high among urban population especially in the developing nations, due to factors such as high purchasing power, better infrastructural facilities, and increase in working population. Improvement in living standards and rising concerns regarding cleanliness and hygiene are the major factors driving the market. Presently, vacuum cleaners are in high demand among working women, owing to ease of operations and maintain cleanliness.
Increase in tech savvy population, rise in disposable income, and growing awareness regarding benefits of affordable cleaning solutions have increased the popularity of vacuum cleaners. In addition, innovation in conventional household vacuum cleaners is expected to boost the demand for eco-friendly & energy-efficient vacuum cleaners. Factors such as government initiatives for hygiene and cleanliness across various countries such as India and China are expected to facilitate the adoption of household vacuum cleaners in the coming years.
Request a Brochure of This Report, here: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-household-vacuum-cleaners-market-opportunities-and-forecasts.html#request-sample
The market is segmented based on product into upright, central, robotic, canister, drum, wet/dry, and others. Robotic vacuum cleaners are more expensive as compared to other types of vacuum cleaners available in the market. This could hinder the growth of household vacuum cleaners market in some extent. In addition, rising prices of electricity and ease of using cleaners such as canister could restrain the market growth. Low product differentiation and presence of significant number of small and large market players have resulted in price reduction of these products.
The market is analyzed based on four regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA along with their respective countries. Increasing demand for replacement products to improve energy efficiency and reduce health concerns is expected to boost the market growth. Asia-Pacific market is expected to grow at a significant rate due to the rising popularity of robotics & drum household vacuum cleaners and rising disposable incomes.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-household-vacuum-cleaners-market-opportunities-and-forecasts.html#inquiry-for-buying
The key players profiled in this report include AB Electrolux, Haier Group Corp., LG Electroncis, Inc., Miele & Cie. KG, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Dyson Ltd., Bissell Inc., iRobot Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, and Royal Philips Electronics.
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the world household vacuum cleaners market to elucidate the potential investment pockets.
- The current trends and future scenarios are outlined to determine the overall market potential and single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- This report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with their detailed impact analysis.
- Quantitative analyses of the current market trends and future estimations for 2014 -2022 have been provided to indicate the financial competency.
- Porters Five Forces Model of the industry illustrate the potency of the buyers and suppliers.
- Value chain analysis provides a clear understanding on the roles of the stakeholders involved.
HOUSEHOLD VACUUM CLEANERS MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
By Product Type
- North America
- Rest of Europe (Italy, the Netherlands, and others)
- Rest of Asia-Pacific (Singapore, Australia, Thailand, and others)
- Latin America
- Middle East
- AB Electrolux
- Haier Group Corp.
- LG Electroncis, Inc.
- Miele & Cie. KG
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Dyson Ltd.
- Bissell, Inc.
- iRobot Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- Royal Philips Electronics
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651