Turbocharger is an integral part of internal combustion (IC) engine, which improves the performance of engine by increasing the amount of air intake in the combustion chamber with the help of ejected burnt air. An IC engine requires extra air for combustion of additional fuel for large power generation that decreases its efficiency, thus, turbocharger plays a significant role in enhancing the efficiency by supplying compressed air. World turbocharger market is expected to exhibit a notable growth in the coming years as these chargers ensure optimum engine performance and enhanced fuel efficiency. Turbocharger particularly works best on high engine speed and does not require any power source to operate. It is driven by flow of burnt gases discharged by the engine. Presently, this technology is majorly used in automotive and aerospace industry. For example, manufacturers employ turbochargers in the engine of fast racing cars to generate high amount of power even under harsh and high temperature conditions.
With the rising demand of vehicles, numerous players are trying to employ an ecofriendly and energy efficient solution in vehicle’s engine to reduce the fuel consumption and atmospheric pollution. Turbocharger reduces the power loss and decreases the emission of various gases from vehicles that cause air pollution. Moreover, turbochargers are compact in size, thereby, reducing the overall size of engine and vehicle. The growing application of IC engines in motor vehicles and ongoing researches on implementation of turbochargers in other sectors is expected to create huge opportunities for turbocharger manufacturers.
Get Free Sample Report of Turbocharger Market @ http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/turbocharger-market-by-technology-twin-turbo-wastegate-technology.html#request-sample
The market is segmented on the basis of technology, fuel type, end user, application, industry verticals and geography. The technology segment is classified into twin turbo technology, wastegate technology and variable geometry technology. On the basis of fuel type, turbocharger market is classified as diesel turbocharger and gasoline turbocharger. The end user segment includes OEM and aftermarket. On the basis of application, the market is classified as light commercial vehicles, heavy commercial vehicles, ships & aircraft, heavy duty vehicles, and locomotive. The report also analyses various industry verticals that include aerospace & defense, automotive, marine, and agriculture & construction. Based on geography, the world turbocharger market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. North America is bifurcated into the U.S., Mexico and Canada’; whereas Europe region has been further segmented into UK, Russia, Germany and rest of the Europe. The countries covered under Asia-Pacific are China, India, Japan and rest of Asia Pacific. LAMEA includes Latin America, Middle East and Africa.
Major companies profiled in the report include Honeywell International Inc., Bosch Mahle Turbo System GmbH & Co. KG, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd., IHI Corporation, BorgWarner Inc., Eaton Corporation PLC, Rotomaster International, Cummins Inc., Precision Turbo & Engine, and Continental AG.
POTENTIAL BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- Comprehensive analysis of the current and future trends in the world turbocharger market have been provided in this report.
- The report provides a competitive scenario of the world turbocharger market with current and future growth trends, structure, driving factors, scope, opportunities and challenges.
- The report includes a comprehensive analysis of market segments to provide insights on the market dynamics.
- Porters Five Forces analysis highlights the potential of buyers and suppliers as well as provides insights on the competitive structure of the market to devise effective growth strategies and facilitate better decision-making.
- Value chain analysis provides key inputs on the role of stakeholders involved at various stages of the value chain.
- SWOT analysis of the key market players highlights their strengths and weaknesses along with potential opportunities present in the market.
The world turbocharger market is segmented on the basis of technology, fuel type, end user, application, industry vertical and geography.
MARKET BY TECHNOLOGY
- Twinturbo technology
- Wastegate technology
- Variable geometry technology
MARKET BY FUEL TYPE
MARKET BY END USER
MARKET BY APPLICATION
- Light commercial vehicles
- Heavy commercial vehicles
- Ships & aircraft
- Heavy duty vehicles
MARKET BY INDUSTRY VERTICALS
- Aerospace & defense
- Agriculture & construction
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Bosch Mahle Turbo System GmbH & Co. KG
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
- IHI Corporation
- BorgWarner Inc.
- Eaton Corporation PLC
- Rotomaster International
- Cummins Inc.
- Precision Turbo & Engine
- Continental A
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651