Spa services refer to a collective term assigned for various services such as facial, body massage, manicure, pedicure, body treatment and others provided under expert administrations that revitalizes the brain and body. These personalized services are efficiently designed to deliver fitness, peace of mind, pleasure, health, and wellness to its end users. Moreover, they are beneficial in managing stress, treating medical ailments, detoxifying the body, reducing weight, and boosting the immune system. The world spa services market is witnessing constant innovations such as use of hybrid spa technology, which utilizes its gas generated hybrid system to keep the spa heated up. The technology involves lesser usage of carbon and other chemicals, compared to other such heating systems and is cost effective as well.
The market is driven by hectic lifestyle in urban areas, rising demand from emerging markets, new developments in spa services, and rising demand from teenagers. Lucrative opportunities prevail in the spa industry owing to rising percentage of geriatric population and increasing demand from emerging markets. However, the market growth is hindered by high cost of skilled therapy professionals and low penetration in the underdeveloped countries.
Get Free Sample Report of Spa Services Market @ http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/spa-services-market-by-type-salon-spa-hotel.html#request-sample
The report segments the world spa services market on the basis of type and geography. According to type, it is classified into salon spa, hotel spa, destination spa, medical spa, mineral/thermal spa, and other spas (airport spa and cruise spa). In 2015, salon spa occupied a prominent market share owing to affordable services offered by these facilities. Geographic breakdown of the market includes North America (US, Canada, Mexico), Europe (Germany, Russia, France and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, Middle East, Rest of LAMEA). In 2015, Europe held the largest market share due to huge demand arising from Russian middle income groups and rising tourism in the Eastern countries. LAMEA is expected to register the highest CAGR during 2016-2022, with increasing demand from developing countries and rising expenditure on tourism.
Major market players in the world spa service market include Emirates Palace, Four Seasons Hotel Limited, Trailhead Spa, Massage Envy Franchising LLC, Jade Mountain, Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas, Clarins Group, Lanserhof Tegernsee, Belmond Maroma Resort & Spa and Gaia Retreat & Spa.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Expert @http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/spa-services-market-by-type-salon-spa-hotel.html#inquiry-for-buying
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the world spa services market to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market.
- Current trends and future estimations are outlined in the report to determine the overall market potential and single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report provides information regarding drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations from 2014 to 2022 are provided to showcase the financial competency of the market.
- Porter’s Five Forces model and SWOT analysis of the industry illustrate the potency of the buyers & suppliers.
- Value chain analysis provides a clear understanding of the roles performed by various intermediaries involved in the value chain.
WORLD SPA SERVICE MARKET BY TYPE
- Salon spa
- Hotel spa
- Medical spa
- Destination spa
- Mineral spa
- Other spa
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East
- Rest of LAMEA
- Emirates Palace
- Four Seasons Hotel Limited
- Trailhead Spa
- Massage Envy Franchise LLC
- Jade Mountain,
- Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas
- Clarins Group
- Lanserhof Tegernsee
- Belmond Maroma Resort & Spa
- Gaia Retreat & Sp
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651