The importance of solar energy is increasing with depleting natural resources. 39.9 percent of energy is generated with the help of coal, which contributes to environmental pollution. Solar energy is a viable alternative to fossil fuels that are also contributing to environmental pollution. Per capita investment in solar energy plant is restraining the market to adopt solar power plants. Further, low operating and maintenance cost is another important factor driving the adoption of solar power in developing countries.
Solar energy is collected and utilized through various technologies such as solar PV, Solar Thermal and Concentrated PV. These technologies are promoted by the governments and power companies by giving subsidies. Research and development is being conducted on various other technologies and they are in pipeline at present. Therefore, there is an increasing demand for energy sources that are non-depleting and environmentally friendly.
Get Free Sample Report of Solar Energy Market @ http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-solar-energy-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014.html#request-sample
This is a major driving force escalating the global solar energy market. Growing energy consumption and energy crisis in developing economies has brought the importance of solar energy in developing economies such as China, India, Brazil, Canada and Germany. This report provides information about the current market trends and adoption level of solar energy technologies as well as discusses potential opportunities in this market.
The key players profiled in the reports are BHEL, Tata Power solar system Limited, Abengoa Solar SA, Areva , Canadian Solar Inc., Motech industries Inc., Renesola Limited, Solarworld AG, Sunways AG etc.
Request a Brochure of Solar Energy Report, here @ http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-solar-energy-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014.html#inquiry-for-buying
- The key objective of the report is to offer market analysis, current market situation and expected future trend and market intelligence to enable informed decision-making process
- Impact analysis of drivers and restrains of solar energy market
- Porters Five force model that helps understand the new energy barrier and alternative for solar energy plant
- Report implicates the top winning strategy considering current market trends
- Estimation according to current market trends for the period of 2013-2020
- To identify key investment pockets for various applications based on strategic developments of key players, revenue estimations and assessments of market growth
- To identify key players and their strategic moves
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
GLOBAL MARKET, BY COMPONENTS
- Polysilicon wafer2
GLOBAL MARKET, BY TECHNOLOGY, CONCENTRATED SOLAR POWER (CSP)
- Concentrating Photovoltaic
- Advance technology
SOLAR ENERGY MARKET BY APPLICATION
- Industrial application
- Consumer application
SOLAR ENERGY MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Solar energy equipment manufacturers, dealers and wholesalers
- System integrators
- Academic and research institutes
- Government departments
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651