Smart pills include medical devices and small embedded electronic appliances such as sensors, cameras and trackers. The innovative smart pill technology has reduced the gap between healthcare and digital technology.
Increased adoption of minimally invasive surgeries among patient healthcare along with favorable reimbursement in countries and the demand of technological advanced capsule endoscopes are the factors that area likely to boost the growth of the market. Rise in incidences of colon cancer along with the increased application of capsule endoscopes in Japan are the factors that are expected to foster the market growth. Rising count of aged population in European nations along with large number of endoscopy training workshop and enhanced investments in Australia are the factors that are likely drive the growth of the market. Technological constraints affecting the efficiency of capsule endoscopes and the high cost of smart pills are the factors that restrain the growth of the market. Need for rapid drug development process is likely to create abundant growth opportunities in this market.
Get Free Sample Report Of Smart Pills Market :http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-smart-pills-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-71357#RequestSample
The report segments the smart pills market on the basis of applications, target area and geography. On the basis of applications, the market is segmented into capsule endoscopy, drug delivery, and patient monitoring. On the basis of target area the market is segmented into esophagus, stomach, small intestine, and large intestine. On the basis of geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa (LAMEA).
Key market players are Bio –Images Research Ltd., Boston Scientific Corporation, Capsovision, Inc., Cerner Corporation, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Ge Healthcare, Given Imaging, Inc., Karl Storz Gmbh & Co. KG, Medimetrics S.A. DE C.V, Olympus Corporation, Pentax Medical Company and Proteus Digital Health, Inc.
Have any query? ask our expert @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-smart-pills-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-71357#InquiryForBuying
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends, key market challenges and emerging avenues for the growth of this market across the globe.
- The report offers latest technological innovations and the recent R&D developments.
- The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing Market – Opportunities.
- The report offers detailed segmentation and analyzes the key segments in terms of market size by value and volume and country-level analysis to provide an in-depth understanding of the market.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis is offered in the report along with highlighting bargaining power of buyers and suppliers.
- The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
- The report offers information on the status of new projects along with offering investment feasibility analysis of the same.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Drug Delivery
- Patient Monitoring
- By Target Area
- Small Intestine
- Large Intestine
- North America
Key Company Profiles
- Bio –Images Research Ltd.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Capsovision, Inc.
- Cerner Corporation
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- Ge Healthcare, Given Imaging, Inc.,
- Karl Storz Gmbh & Co. KG
- Medimetrics S.A. DE C.V
- Olympus Corporation
- Pentax Medical Company
- Proteus Digital Health, Inc.
About Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651