The pacemaker is an artificial device implanted in the chest that generates low-energy electrical pulses to regulate the abnormal heart rhythm. Pacemakers are used in the medical conditions such as Arrhythmia, Atrial fibrillation, Heart block, and Long QT syndrome. The high prevalence of arrhythmia along with no precise therapy that regulate the cardiac rhythm have generated the need for pacemaker devices.
Pacemakers are the preferred choice of treatment in cardiovascular diseases owing to the non-invasive nature of these devices. Some of the driving factors for pacemaker market are, technological advancements in pacemakers, rising incidences of cardiovascular disorders globally, and increasing R&D investments for pacemakers. However, the high cost of pacemakers is a key restraint in the global pacemaker market.
Get Free Sample Report Of Pacemaker Market @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-pacemaker-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014-71685#RequestSample
A shift in the adoption of conventional pacemakers towards technologically advanced non-invasive ultrasound-based pacemakers, cardiac resynchronization therapy pacemakers (CRT-P), implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD) and the leadless pacemakers would open numerous opportunities for the pacemaker market. However, a major challenge in pacemaker market is presence of alternate treatments such as cardiac ablation-catheters and cardioverter defibrillators that are used in tachycardia management.
The global market for pacemakers is segmented on the basis of type of devices, and geography. The type of devices considered in this report include, implantable pacemaker devices and external pacemaker devices. By applications, the market is divided in to arrhythmia, atrial fibrillation, heart block and long QT syndrome. Geographically, the report is segmented into four regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA. One of the key strategies adopted by the leading industry players is product launch. Companies such as Medtronic have focussed their production on recent pacemaker technologies such as cardiac resynchronization therapy pacemakers. Companies profiled in this report include Sorin Group, Medtronic, Boston Scientific Corporation, Biotronik GmbH & Co. KG, St. Jude Medical Inc., Vitatron, and Zoll Medical Corporation.
Have any query? ask our expert @http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-pacemaker-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014-71685#InquiryForBuying
KEY MARKET BENEFITS
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments within the pacemaker market is provided with key market dynamic factors that helps understand the market behavior.
- The projections in the report are made by analyzing the current market trends and market potential for the period of 20142020, in terms of value.
- The pacemaker market scenario is comprehensively analyzed in accordance to the key regions
- Exhaustive analysis of the Global pacemaker market by type helps in understanding the types of pacemakers that are currently being used along with the variants that would gain prominence in future.
- Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers and distributors of leading preimplantation genetic diagnosis technologies) highlights the business practices followed by leading market players across the geographies.
- A detailed SWOT analysis highlights the internal environment of the leading companies for strategy formulation.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by closely following key product positioning and monitoring the top contenders within the market framework.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
The global pacemaker market is segmented on the basis of type of devices, application and geography.
Pacemaker Market – By Device type
- Implantable Pace-makers
- Dual Chamber Pacemakers
- Single Chamber Pacemakers
- External Pace-makers
Pacemaker Market – By Application
- Atrial fibrillation
- Heart block
- Long QT syndrome
Pacemaker Market – By Geography
- North America
About Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651