Latest industry research report on: N-butanol forms an important feedstock for manufacturing chemicals such as butyl acrylate, glycol ethers, butyl acetate and plasticizers. It serves an important element in making direct solvent for varnishes, paints, coatings, resins, camphor, dyes, fats vegetable oils, waxes, shellac, rubbers, and alkaloids and among various industrial applications.
The market is driven by growing butyl acrylate manufacturing industry along with the rising market demand of the product in the Asia-Pacific region. Lack of product differentiation as a strategy by key market players along with negative trends related to compound DOP (Bis(2-Ethylhexyl) Phthalate) in regions such as Europe & North America are the factors that is restraining the market growth. The lack of demand & supply in China and rising investment in the downstream segment in Saudi Arabia along with strict regulations supporting the application of bio-based N-Butanol are key factors that will offer ample growth opportunities in the N-Butanol market across the globe. Maintaining a low economy of scale for small capacity plants along with fluctuations in raw material prices are the key market challenges that will hamper the growth of the market.
Get Sample Report of N-Butanol Market @http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-n-butanol-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014-71274#RequestSample
The report segments the market on the basis of applications and region.
On the basis of application, the market is segmented into butyl acrylate, glycol ethers, butyl acetate, direct solvent, plasticizers among others. On the basis of geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, APAC and Latin America, Middle East & Africa (LAMEA).
Key market players in this market are BASF SE, The Dow Chemical Company, BASF-YPC Ltd., OXO Corporation, Sasol Ltd., Formosa Plastics Corporation, Eastman Chemical Company, Oxichimie SAS, KH Neochem Co. Ltd and CNPC.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-n-butanol-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014-71274#InquiryForBuying
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends, key market challenges and emerging avenues for the growth of market across the globe.
- The report offers latest technological innovations and the recent R&D developments related to high-end products such as bio-based solvents.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing Market – Opportunities.
- The report offers detailed segmentation and analyzes the key segments in terms of market size by value and volume and country-level analysis to provide an in-depth understanding of the market.
- Porters Five Forces analysis along with threats from new entrants is offered in the report along with highlighting bargaining power of buyers and suppliers.
- The report offers information on the status of new projects along with offering investment feasibility analysis of the same.
- The report offers industry chain overview along with import-export policies affecting the market dynamics in key regions.
- The report offers competitive landscape scenario in terms of launch of new products such as bio-based N-Butanol.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- Butyl Acrylate
- Glycol Ethers
- Butyl Acetate
- Direct solvent
- North America
Key Company Profile
- BASF SE
- The Dow Chemical Company
- BASF-YPC Ltd., OXO Corporation
- Sasol Ltd.
- Formosa Plastics Corporation
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Oxichimie SAS
- KH Neochem Co. Ltd
About Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
Tel @ +1-386-310-3803
GMT Tel @ +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll No. 1-855-465-4651