Non-volatile is a term used to describe any memory or storage that is saved regardless of whether the computer’s power is on or off. It is commonly used for secondary storage or long-term consistent storage. These memory devices do not require continuous power supply for storing information. Emerging technology and hard disk drive are trends which are gaining traction in the market. Growing storage needs are raising the demand for non-volatile memory. The high cost and slow performance of volatile memory are restraining the growth of this market. The increasing customer base, high rate ofsurvival and efficient power consumption, potential to replace traditional memory technologies, and faster switching time of non-volatile memory act as the key drivers for the non-volatile memory market.
Request a Brochure of This Report, here @ http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-non-volatile-memory-market-opportunities-and-forecasts.html#request-sample
The non-volatile memory market is segmented on the basis of type, product, application and geography. The product segment includes printed memory and hard disk drives. The printed memory segment comprises of smart cards and smart ID cards. Hard disk drive is the leading segment in the non-volatile memory market. Computing is an industry where memory technologies, namely DRAM and NAND flashare widely used. The applications of DRAM and NAND include personal computers, mobile phones, video games, industrial robotics, PDAs, digital cameras, medical electronics, digital audio players, synthesizers and scientific instrumentation. While DRAM possesses lower capacity than NAND flash, it has a volatile memory and high speed in terms of performance. NAND on the other hand, has high capacity andis more cost-effective, but is slower than DRAM MRAM, FRAM, PCM, STT-RAM, nvDIMM and ReRAM.
Key players in the non-volatile memory market are Micron Technology (U.S.), Infineon technology (Germany), Panasonic Corporation (Japan), and Everspin Technologies Inc. (U.S.) among others. 16nm NAND technology from Micron Technology is a leader in highly compact storage solutions.
• The report provides an in-depth analysis of the non-volatile memory market which would help stakeholders to better understand market behavior
• Based on the current market scenario and expected market trends, estimations through 2014-2020 are made to showcase the future prospects of the non-volatile memory market
• The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints and opportunities with impact analysis
• Analysis of the key strategies adopted by major players operating in the market is provided
• Porter’s Five Forces model and SWOT analysis would provide insights regarding current market conditions and important factors and thereby help stakeholders in making strategic decisions
• Market segmentation by type, product, application and geography would enable a deeper understanding of the current market scenario
Request a TOC of This Report, here @ http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-non-volatile-memory-market-opportunities-and-forecasts.html#table-of-content
• The market is segmented on the basis oftype, product, application and geography.
MARKET BY TYPE
MARKET BY PRODUCT
• Printed Memory
• Hard disk drives
MARKET BY APPLICATION
• Energy and Power
• Enterprise Storage
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
• North America
• Asia Pacific
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651