High hazard blasting agents usually used in quarrying, mining, construction activities are called Industrial explosives. Industrial explosives encompass various types including gun powder, cartridges, ANFO (ammonium nitrate fuel oil), PETN etc. along with explosive accessories such as safety fuse, detonating fuse, detonators among others. Since industrial explosives yield higher torque, they are widely used by tunneling companies across the globe. Industrial explosives are either deflagrated or detonated. Deflagration of industrial explosives refers to the explosion caused due to a flame whereas detonation is caused due to an explosive shock wave traversing through the explosive.
After explosion, industrial explosives produce a strong torque accompanied by heat, light, sound and pressure. Industrial explosives are primarily categorized by the speed of their explosion. Explosives that detonate are called high explosives whereas explosives that are deflagrated are known as blasting agents or low explosives. Industrial explosives possess various properties such as toxicity, volatility, high density, brisance, stability, sensitivity among others.Currently, the world industrial explosives market is at augmentation due to heavy demand from mining and construction companies across the globe. Innovation in technology in industrial explosives over the coming years is expected to fuel the overall market.
Request a Brochure of This Report, here: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-industrial-explosives-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014.html#request-sample
The major drivers pertaining in the world industrial explosive market include increasing mining activities especially in Latin America and Asia-Pacific along with increase in the use of explosives as an alternative of mechanical machines in tunneling and construction activities. Moreover, increase in the extraction of minerals from the earth crust is another major factor driving the overall market. However, stringent government regulations on the use of industrial explosives are expected to hinder the growth of the world industrial explosives market. Also, less awareness among consumers and mining officials and lack of skilled professionals is another factor hampering the growth of the market.
The report segments the world industrial explosives market on the basis of type and end-use industry. On the basis of type, the world industrial explosives market is segmented into high explosives and blasting agents. On the basis of end-use industry, the market is categorically divided into mining, construction and quarrying. Regionally, the market is divided into four major regions including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-industrial-explosives-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014.html#inquiry-for-buying
Various explosive manufacturers like AEL Mining Services, Orica Ltd. etc. are focusing on manufacturing highly stable industrial explosives to ensure safety and unexpected detonation. Major companies such as Orica Ltd. Enaex, Gulf Oil Corporation Ltd., Hubei Kailong Chemical Group Co. Ltd., Solar Industries, EPC Groupe etc. involved in the manufacture of industrial explosives are profiled in this report.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKE HOLDERS
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and opportunities in the world industrial explosives market.
- Geographically, the market is segmented into key regions including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the world industrial explosives market is provided such as increasing mining activities across the globe will drive the market.
- Market estimations and forecast in this report are accessed by analyzing the factors affecting the growth of the market and future market potential from 2014 to 2022 in terms of value and volume
- positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- The report provides extensive qualitative insights on the potential and niche segments or regions exhibiting favorable growth.
- The report provides an overall analysis on the production and manufacturing process of industrial explosives along with region-wise government regulations on the manufacture and use of industrial explosives.
INDUSTRIAL EXPLOSIVES MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
Market by Type
- High Explosives
- Blasting Agents
Market by End-use Industry
Market by Geography
- North America
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651