Category of synthetic rubber that offers higher levels of intransigence to heat, chemicals and oil is called Fluroelastomers. They offer useful service life over 200C. Furthermore, fluroelastomers provide resistance to ultraviolet radiation, sunlight and ozone. It acts as a bond to an array of substrates, such as ceramics, metals, glass and other plastics and other elastomers.
Rise in the end user industries has played a vital role in the growth of the market worldwide. Besides this, demand for tightening the emission policies have also helped in the progress of the fluroelastomers market. There is a strong demand for this class of synthetic rubber in the Asia Pacific region. However, dramatic shift in the conditions as well as trends in end- application enterprises is hindering the growth of the market. On the other hand, increasing requirements for fluroelastomers mainly in industrial maintenance business would create greater opportunities. In addition, new product development, when it comes to sealing application to ensure paramount performance would keep the future of the market robust.
Request a Brochure of This Report, here: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-fluoroelastomers-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014-71114#RequestSample
The fluroelastomers market is segmented based on types, applications and geography. The types covered in the market research report are fluorocarbon elastomers, fluorosilicone elastomers and perfluoroelastomers. Applications discussed during the study include automotive, aerospace, oil and gas, energy and power, semiconductor, pharmaceutical and food processing and chemical processing. Regions experiencing rapid growth include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and LAMEA.
Key Market Players active in the market are Daikin Industries Limited Dupont De Nemours & Company, Zrunek Gummiwaren GmbH, Zhonghao Chenguang Research Institute of Chemical Industry, Solvay SA, Asahi Glass Co. Ltd, 3M Company, Shanghai Fluoron Chemicals Co. Ltd., Halopolymer Ojsc, Dongyue Group Ltd, Chenguang Fluoro & Silicone Elastomers Co., Ltd. and Eagle Elastomer Inc.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The market research report provides an integrated information on the major drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the industry growth during the forecast period.
- The study further drills down to produce data volume by components, end customers and demography.
- SWOT analysis of major brands, highlights weaknesses, strengths, opportunities and threats. The data proves effective for business owners planning on designing their marketing and branding strategies.
- Region wise business performance discussed in the market research report would be valuable for enterprises planning to explore new areas.
- The report not only examines the market dynamics but also takes a closer look at the growth rate and industrial chain structure.
- Study further weigh up on the prominent market players and what they are doing different to position their product in the already crowded marketplace.
- Assessment of upstream and downstream market also forms an important part of the report.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Fluorocarbon elastomers
- Fluorosilicone Elastomers
- Oil and Gas
- Energy and Power
- Pharmaceutical and Food Processing
- Chemical Processing
- North America
- Asia -Pacific
- Daikin Industries Limited Dupont De Nemours & Company
- Zrunek Gummiwaren GmbH
- Zhonghao Chenguang Research Institute of Chemical Industry
- Solvay SA
- Asahi Glass Co. Ltd
- 3M Company
- Shanghai Fluoron Chemicals Co. Ltd.
- Halopolymer Ojsc
- Dongyue Group Ltd
- Chenguang Fluoro & Silicone Elastomers Co. Ltd.
- Eagle Elastomer Inc.
About Market research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442, USA
USA Tel: +1-386-310-3803
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No.1-855-465-4651