Defibrillators are devices used tdeliver therapeutic shock ta patient’s heart in life-threatening conditions such as ventricular fibrillation, cardiac arrhythmia, and pulseless ventricular tachycardia. The defibrillation procedure encompasses delivery of an electric shock tthe heart, which depolarizes heart muscles and restores its normal electric impulse. Growing focus towards public access defibrillator (PAD) by the public & private organizations, along with the key players, has fuelled the market growth. Other factors such as technologically advanced defibrillator devices, rapidly growing geriatric population with elevated risk of targeted diseases, and increasing incidence of cardiac diseases are driving the market growth. However, frequent product recalls, increasing pricing pressure on players and lack of awareness about sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) are restraining the growth of this market.
The world defibrillators market is segmented on the basis of product, end user, and geography. On the basis of product, the world defibrillator market is further segmented intimplantable defibrillators and external defibrillators. Implantable defibrillators are further categorized intcardiac resynchronisation therapy- defibrillator (CRT-D), transvenous implantable cardioverter defibrillator (T-ICDs) and subcutaneous implantable cardioverter defibrillator (S-ICDs). Among these, the T-ICDs segment dominates the overall ICD market owing thigher precision and targeted functioning. In addition, external defibrillators segment is further categorized intmanual external defibrillator, automated external defibrillator (AEDs), and wearable cardioverter defibrillator (WCDs).
Get Free Sample Report of Defibrillators Market @ http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/defibrillators-market-by-product-t-icds-s-icds.html#request-sample
On the basis of end user, the defibrillator market is segmented inthospitals, prehospital, public access market, alternative care market, and home. Geographically, the market is segmented across four major regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. North America accounted for the largest market share in the defibrillators market. The growth in this region is mainly due tfactors such as product innovations, growing number of public defibrillation programs, and rising prevalence of chronic diseases. In addition, the Asia-Pacific region is expected temerge as the area with maximum growth potential due tthe growing focus of key players in emerging economies, improving healthcare infrastructure, and rising number of cardiovascular diseases.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the key players operating in the world defibrillators market such as Asahi Kasei Corporation, Stryker Corporation, Biotronik SE & Co. KG, Boston Scientific Corporation, Philips Healthcare, LivaNova PLC, Medtronic plc, Cardiac Science Corporation, Nihon Kohden Corporation, and St. Jude Medical, Inc.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Expert @http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/defibrillators-market-by-product-t-icds-s-icds.html#inquiry-for-buying
Key Benefits of the Report
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the world neuromodulation market with current trends and future estimations telucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis from 2014 t2022, which is expected tenable the stakeholders tcapitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- The report provides actual historical figures for 2014 and 2015 and provides Y-o-Y forecasts for 2016 t2022, considering 2015 as base.
- Extensive analysis by product helps in understanding the various types of devices used for the treatment of neurological diseases and other related conditions.
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by leading players across various regions.
- SWOT analysis studies the internal environment of the leading companies for strategy formulation.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
The world defibrillators market is segmented intproduct, end user, and geography.
- Implantable Defibrillators
- Transvenous Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (T-ICDs)
- Subcutaneous Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (S-ICDs)
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy- Defibrillator (CRT-D)
- External Defibrillators
- Manual External Defibrillator
- Automated External Defibrillator (AEDs),
- Wearable Cardioverter Defibrillator (WCDs).
By End User
- Public Access market
- Alternate Care Market
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651