Completion equipment and services are essential to complete the drilling process of an oil & gas well so that the production can begin. The completion equipment and services involve various steps, such as well casing, tubing, and installation of well head and lifting equipment for successful gas & oil production
Increasing developments for unconventional and offshore oil reserves, increased exploration and production activities coupled with growing energy demands worldwide are the key factors driving the growth of the completion equipment market. However, growing environmental concerns and rise in seismic activities are the factors hampering the growth of the market. Furthermore, dwindling number of new oil rigs in the U.S. is a key restraining factor. The inclination towards deep water drilling and growing explorations of new production sites in the arctic region offer huge growth opportunities to the completion equipment and services market. Currently low oil prices having geopolitical consequences along with issues related to high pressure and high temperature (HPHT) completion equipment are major market challenge that need to be overcome by key market players to grow in the market.
Request a Brochure of This Report, here: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-completion-equipment-and-services-market-opportunities-71178#RequestSample
The report segments the world completion equipment and services market on the basis of types, application and geography. On the basis of types, the market is segmented into packers, multi-stage fracturing tools, sand control tools, smart wells, liner hangers, safety valves, among others. Based on applications, the market is segmented into onshore and offshore. The offshore market is further segmented into various regions such as North America, South America, AsiaPacific, Europe, Middle East, and Africa.
Key market players profiled in this report include Baker Hughes, Superior Energy Services, Halliburton, Schlumberger, and Weatherford International Inc..
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
• The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends and emerging avenues for the growth of the market across the globe.
• The report offers an overview of changing market dynamics in terms of regional and global perspectives of buying behavior of completion equipment and services.
• The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
• This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing Market – Opportunities.
• The report analyses the top impacting factors in detail and offers adoption rate analysis of the market on the basis of different segment across different countries.
• Comprehensive coverage of product approvals and pipeline products is offered in the report.
• The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key segments along with their SWOT.
• The report offers information on the status of new projects along with offering investment feasibility analysis of the same.
Request a TOC of This Report, here: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-completion-equipment-and-services-market-opportunities-71178#tableOfContent
COMPLETION EQUIPMENT AND SERVICES MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
Completion Equipment and Services Market By Type
• Sand Control Tools
• Multi-Stage Fracturing Tools
• Liner Hangers
• Smart Wells
• Safety Valves
Completion Equipment and Services Market By Application
• North America
• South America
• Middle East
Completion Equipment and Services Market By Region
• North America
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• South America
• Brazil 98
• Rest of South America
• Rest of Africa
• The Middle East
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of The Middle East
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442, USA
USA Tel: +1-386-310-3803
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No.1-855-465-4651