A carbon nanotube (CNT) is an allotrope of carbon with cylindrical nanostructure, and it contains a large group of thin hollow fibrous nanomaterial possessing different physiochemical properties. Carbon nanotube CNT have attributes such as electrical, optical, and thermal conductivity; tensile strength; and chemical reactivity, and thus have a wide array of applications in industries such as aerospace & defense, automotive, construction, electricals & electronics, life science & healthcare, personal care, and others. These properties and applications of CNT depend on its type and the quality of materials used.
Major factors driving the demand for CNT are its properties such as high tensile strength, electrical conductivity, current carrying capacity, and gas & energy storage capacity. However, high manufacturing cost and lower commercial penetration in various applications restrict the industry. Carbon nanotube is an intense R&D-based industry, and significant efforts are going on to reduce cost and improve performance so as to expand its penetration in various end-user industries.The carbon nanotubes market is segmented on the basis of type, which includes single-walled carbon nanotubes (SWCNT) and multiwalled carbon nanotubes (MWCNT).
Request a Brochure of This Report, here: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-carbon-nanotubes-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014.html#request-sample
It is also segmented on the basis of end user into aerospace & defense, electricals & electronics, automotive, healthcare & life science, construction, energy, personal care, sporting goods, printing & packaging, and others. Geographically, the report is segmented into four regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA, and the major countries in each region. Presently, Asia-Pacific occupies a major share of the market, followed by North America and Europe. Top three strategies adopted by key players include strategic alliances, product launches, and business expansion over the last five years.
In the year 2013, Future Carbon GmbH acquired fundamental intellectual property for carbon nanotube from Bayer Material Science LLC to expand its application base. Companies profiled in this report include Arkema, Future Carbon GmbH, CNano Technology Limited, Showa Denko K.K., Nanocyl S.A., Hyperion Catalysis International, Inc. OCSiAl, Mitsubishi Rayon Co. Ltd. Unidym Inc., and others.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-carbon-nanotubes-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014.html#inquiry-for-buying
KEY MARKET BENEFITS:
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global carbon nanotubes market is provided.
- The projections are made by analyzing the current market trends and future estimations from 2015 to 2022, in terms of value and volume, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Region- and country-wise carbon nanotubes market conditions are comprehensively analyzed in the report.
- Exhaustive analysis by end-user industries helps in understanding the penetration level of carbon nanotubes in various applications in different regions and countries.
- Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers and distributors) helps in understanding the competitive scenario across the geographies.
- An in-depth analysis of current research and developments within the market is provided with key market dynamic factors, which helps in understanding the behavior of the market.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by closely following key product positioning and monitoring the top contenders.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographic regions is provided that helps in determining the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
- Key market players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps in understanding the competitive outlook of the global carbon nanotubes market
CARBON NANOTUBES MARKET SEGMENT:
- Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes (SWCNT)
- Multiwalled Carbon Nanotubes (MWCNT)
By End User
- Aerospace & Defense
- Electricals & Electronics
- Healthcare & Life Science
- Personal Care
- Sporting Goods
- North America
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651