Latest industry research report on Anti-Corrosion or decorative coatings are the specialized type of coverings that act as a barrier to inhibit contact between metal surface and corrosive environment. They are known for protecting and extending the life of various type of products in the most hostile environments and in conditions where coatings are essential for long life. Zinc, aluminum and titanium are the major raw materials for the production of anti-corrosion coatings. There are endless applications of the anti-corrosion coatings such as in off-shore oil platforms, ships, fences, underground pipes, buildings & construction, LPG cylinders, water / fuel tanks, pulp & paper mills etc., Recent success in this market is due to huge investment in buildings & infrastructure and increasing industrialization of related companies that make use of the product.
The anti-corrosion coating market is currently in its advanced state and running successfully due to their large scale applications in various trending industries. The technique has proved its worth since ninety years of its existence in all areas of application from gas turbines to park benches. The global anti-corrosion market is expected to register substantial growth in the near future, attributed to an increased demand of the product owing to rising losses due to corrosion and large amount of investment in infrastructure. Other factors that drive the anti-corrosion coating market are rapidly growing automotive industries and other steel utilizing industries
Request a Brochure of This Report, here:http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-anti-corrosion-coatings-market-opportunities-and-forecast.html#request-sample
However, raw materials used in the manufacturing of the product is posing severe threat to environment as well as human health. Hence, this factor has led to stringent government regulations subsequently restraining the market growth. Along with this volatility in raw materials prices is also expected to act as restraint to the market. Development of eco-friendly anti-corrosion coatings which are as effective as its synthetic counterparts at competitive prices are likely to offer great opportunity in this highly growing market.
The report segments the anti-corrosion market on the basis of types, technologies, end-users and geography. On the basis of types, the market is segmented into epoxy coatings, alkyd, polyurethane, acrylic coatings and others. On the basis of technologies, the market is classified into waterborne, solvent borne, powder coatings and others. The segmentation for end-user industries includes marine, automotive & transportation, building & construction, power generation, oil & gas, and others. Geographic breakdown and deep analysis of each of the aforesaid segments is included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-anti-corrosion-coatings-market-opportunities-and-forecast.html#inquiry-for-buying
Further researches and developments are going on for development of novel green, environment friendly anti-corrosion coatings. One such effort includes the steel coat project, which was a three-year project, started around 2011 which partnered ten companies of six countries. The impact of steel coat products will be wide ranging as steel is important construction material due to its strength & durability and these products will increase the competitiveness of the steel sector as well as help in protecting the infrastructure and public health.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as 3M Company, Akzo Nobel N.V., Chugoku Marine Paints, Ltd., Nippon Paint Co., Ltd., The Sherwin-Williams Company, Ashland Inc., Axalta Coating Systems Ltd., BASF SE, RPM International Inc., PPG Industries etc., is also provided in this report.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- This study explains the competitive landscape and value chain analysis thus helping in understanding the competitive environment across the geographies.
- Comprehensive analysis of the factors that drives and restricts the potential growth of the global anti-corrosive coatings market is provided. For instance, a large customer base will drive the market and stringent regulatory requirements will restraint the global anti-corrosive coatings market.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current trend and future market potential from 2014 to 2022 in terms of value and volume.
- Region-wise and country-wise anti-corrosive coatings market conditions are comprehensively analysed in the report. Stringent regulations about control of environmental pollution and effect on human health are expected to control the growth of the market.
- Exhaustive analysis of the global anti-corrosive coatings market by type helps in understanding the technology that are currently being employed along with the upcoming techniques that would gain prominence in the future
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework, which also helps in understanding competitive outlook of global anti-corrosive market
ANTI-CORROSION COATINGS MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
- Water borne
- Solvent borne
- Powder coatings
- Epoxy coatings
- Alkyd coatings
- Polyurethane coatings
- Acrylic coatings
By End-User Industry
- Automotive & Transportation
- Building & Construction
- Power generation
- Oil & Gas
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of South America
- South Africa
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651