Latest industry research report on Automotive sensors is a device that increases engine efficiency, vehicle safety, driving comfort whilst simultaneously reducing fuel consumptions and harmful emissions. A global increase in vehicle production and technological advancements are the two primary factors that drive this market. With the introduction of electric and hybrid vehicles and advanced driver assistance systems, the global automotive sensor market would witness a boom during the forecast period. However, high repair and replacement cost coupled with unavailability of aftermarket for automotive sensor may inhibit the market growth.
Based on sensor type, the market is segmented into temperature sensors, pressure sensors, speed sensors, position sensors, MEMS sensors, magnetic sensors, gas sensors, nitrogen oxide (NOx) sensors, inertial sensors and several others. Among all, MEMS will evolve as one of the most promising type of sensors in various applications including powertrain, chassis, body electronics, security and control.
Request a Brochure of This Report, here:http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-automotive-sensor-market-opportunities-and-forecast-71013#RequestSample
The application segment of this market covers powertrain, body electronics, vehicle security system, safety & control, telematics and other applications. Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and LAMEA. Asia Pacific holds the highest market share in the automotive sensor industry due to the presence of a thriving automotive vehicle manufacturing industry across Japan, South Korea, China, and India.
Product launches, collaborations and acquisitions are the top strategies adopted by market players. In July 2014, Freescale Semiconductor launched a high-bandwidth 3-axis analog accelerometer engineered to detect ultra-high frequency motion and vibration in industrial motors and equipment. Companies profiled in this report include Asahi Kasei Corporation, Freescale Semiconductor, Analog Devices, ATI Industrial Automation, Robert Bosch Gmbh, Texas Instruments, Denso Corporation, Measurement Specialties, Infineon Technologies and Sensata Technologies.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the Global Automotive Sensor Market is provided.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current market trends and future market potential for the period of 20142021
- Exhaustive analysis of the Global Automotive Sensor Market by type helps in understanding the types of sensors that are currently being used in various applications and would gain prominence in the future
- Competitive intelligence of leading automotive sensor manufacturers helps in understanding the competitive scenario across geographies
- SWOT analysis highlights the internal and external environment of leading companies for effective strategy formulation
- An in-depth analysis of current market trends is provided with key market dynamic factors that helps in understanding the market behavior
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions are provided to highlight potential prospects.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
The global automotive sensor market is segmented into type, application and geography.
MARKET BY TYPE
- Temperature sensor
- Pressure sensor
- Speed Sensor
- Position Sensor
- MEMS Sensor
- Magnetic Sensor
- Gas Sensor
- Nitrogen Oxide(NOx) Sensor
- Inertial Sensor
MARKET BY APPLICATION
- Body Electronics
- Vehicle Security System
- Safety & Control
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- Asia Pacific
About Market research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442, USA
USA Tel: +1-386-310-3803
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No.1-855-465-4651