A liquid packaging carton is a box or container which enables the safe transportation and storage of liquid products and provides customized packaging. Liquid packaging is primarily used for Fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG), as it is lightweight and compact. Consumers’ preference for ready-to-carry liquid food, changing lifestyles, the convenience of carton packaging, and the recyclable nature of carton packs are the major drivers for this market. The environmentally friendly attitude increasingly adopted by consumers is likely to boost the liquid packaging cartons market. Performance, safety and reliability are the major concerns for liquid packaging. Aseptic-based packaging, which safeguards the product from microorganisms and enhances its shelf-life without adding preservatives, is a major trend that is currently gaining traction. Tetra Pak is the leader in aseptic carton packaging technology. Polyethylene terepthalate (PET) and high density polyethylene (HDPE) are the main competitors for liquid packaging cartons. The wide usage of plastic packaging may serve to restrict the growth of liquid packaging cartons. Use of reusable material, innovations in packaging, the large customer base, the growing inclination of consumers towards convenient products and increasing disposable incomes will create opportunities for the liquid packaging carton market.
Access Full Report With TOC @ http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-liquid-packaging-cartons-market-opportunities-and-forecasts.html
The liquid packaging cartons market is segmented on the basis of the type of liquid product and geography. Types of liquid products include water, dairy products, soft drinks, tomato sauce and fruit juices among others. The liquid packaging cartons market will witness substantial growth in widely populated countries in the Asia Pacific region, such as India, China, Indonesia, Thailand and Pakistan. The market in North America is maturing while the European market is witnessing moderate growth. Key players in this market are Tetra Laval, Comar Inc., Liqui-box Corp., Tri-wall, and Wayerhaeuser among others. These players are concentrating on developing reusable material and innovations in packaging with differentiated techniques.
• The report provides an in-depth analysis of the liquid packaging cartons market which would help stakeholders to better understand market behavior
• Based on the current market scenario and expected market trends, estimations through 2014-2020 are made to showcase the future prospects of the liquid packaging cartons market
• The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints and opportunities with impact analysis
• Analysis of the key strategies adopted by major players operating in the market is provided
• Porter’s Five Forces model and SWOT analysis would provide insights regarding current market conditions and important factors and thereby help stakeholders in making strategic decisions
• Market segmentation by product types and geography would enable a deeper understanding of the current market scenario
• The market is segmented on the basis of the type of liquid product and geography.
Free Download a TOC of This Report, here @ http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-liquid-packaging-cartons-market-opportunities-and-forecasts.html#table-of-content
MARKET BY TYPE OF LIQUID PRODUCT
• Dairy Products
• Soft Drinks
• Tomato Sauce
• Fruit Juices
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Tetra Laval
• Comar Inc.
• Liqui-box Corp.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651