Factory automation and industrial controls market provides process automation in industrial setup. The overall automation market is expected to reach $125 billion by 2018 at a CAGR of 7.3%. The global Factory automation & industrial control market is expected to grow at a good rate. It is estimated that almost 35% to 50% of production cost is due to energy consumption and wastage in an industrial unit. Factory automation plays a significant role in reducing energy consumption and increasing operational efficiency, which are the key drivers for the market.
However, most of the industrial units operate on a tight budget, especially for SMEs; therefore, there are limited re-investment opportunities, as profits are not very high. This is one of the major restrains for the growth of the market as not all production facilities can afford investment in automation and industrial control. Another challenge for companies in the market is the lack of trained professionals who can assist the implementation of automation processes. Companies are offering training programs and certifications to interested individuals to overcome this challenge.
Key companies profiled in this report are Ametek, Inc., Bosch Automation, Emerson, Honeywell International, Mitsubishi Corporation, National Instrument Corporation, Schneider Electric, General Electric Co, Siemens Ag, and Yokogawa Electric Corporation.
Get Free Sample Report Of Factory automation & industrial control Market @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-factory-automation-industrial-controls-market-68286#RequestSample
• This report provides market intelligence for the various segments such as applications, products and geographies to enable companies to make investment decisions
• The report provides impact analysis of the top factors such as drivers, restraints and opportunities for short and mid-term
• Value chain analysis discusses importance of the various functions performed by all stakeholders
• Porter’s five forces analysis provides detailed competitive scenario, threat of substitutes & new entrants and the potency of buyers and suppliers of the market.
• Automation and industrial control is essential for energy efficiency. The report discusses the implication of various government initiatives and regulations on the market
• The company profiles include SWOT analysis and key strategies followed by companies to understand the growth prospects and competitive landscape of the market
• Estimations for the market segments are calculated for the analysis period of 2013-2020 along with historic revenue of 2012
• The report discusses the challenges and trends in various geographic regions so that companies can plan their strategies based on the regional trends
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
GLOBAL MARKET, BY APPLICATION
• Printing And Packaging
• Oil And Gas
• Food Processing
• Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM)
GLOBAL MARKET, BY PRODUCT
• Industrial Control Systems
• Field Devices
• Machine Vision
• Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
• Motion & Drives
• Relays & Switches
Do Inquiry To Buy Report Of Factory automation & industrial control Market @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-factory-automation-industrial-controls-market-68286#InquiryForBuying
GLOBAL MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
• North America
• Product manufacturers of industrial automation controls
• Technology providers for automation solutions
• Research organizations
About Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442, USA
USA Tel: +1-386-310-3803
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No.1-855-465-4651