Globally, automotive sector has undergone a substantial growth in recent years. Automotive paint is used on automobiles as a protective measure against corrosion, acid rains, UV rays and oxidization. Pigments, binders and thinners are the basic ingredients used to make an automotive paint. Automotive paints have low volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Automotive paints are garnering high demand in automotive sector owing to the less exposure to toxins. Increasing demand of vehicles worldwide has boosted the growth of the automotive paints market. End-users are preferring to buy vehicles, featuring durable automotive paint. Thus, automotive paint is expected to generate a high demand among vehicle manufacturers. High prices of raw materials can limit the growth of the market. Changing government regulations for increasing environmental awareness would provide many significant opportunities for the growth of the automotive paints market.
Automotive paint market is segmented on the basis of vehicle type, coat type, texture type, technology and geography. The vehicle type segment comprises of light commercial vehicles, heavy commercial vehicles and passenger cars. On the basis of coat types, the market is further classified as base coat, clear coat, primer coat and electro coat. The texture type segment is categorized into metallic texture and solid texture. On the basis of technology the market is classified into powder coatings, waterborne coatings and solvent borne coatings. Geographically, the market is segmented into regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and LAMEA.
Download Brochure for In-feature Information of Automotive paintMarket: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-opportunity-analysis-and-forecast-for-automotive-paints.html#request-sample
Key players operating in the market include Berger Paints, Kansai Paint Co. Ltd., Nippon Paint Co. Ltd., BASF SE, PPG Asian Paints Private Limited, Axalta Coating Systems LIC, KCC Corporation, Clariant AG, Arkema SA and Beckers Group. Operating players in the market are putting efforts into introducing new coating methods and cost effective technologies.
• The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global automotive paints market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market
• Current and future trends are outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and to single out profitable trends in order to gain a stronger foothold in the market
• The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints and opportunities with impact analysis
• Quantitative analysis of the current market and forecast through 2015-2020 are provided to showcase the financial appetency of the market
• Porters Five Forces model of the industry illustrates the potency of the buyers & suppliers participating in the market
• Value chain analysis in the report provides a clear understanding of the roles of stakeholders involved in the value chain
• Global Automotive Paints Market by Vehicle Type
• Light commercial vehicles
• Heavy commercial vehicles
• Passenger cars
Inquiry For Buying This Premium Report: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-opportunity-analysis-and-forecast-for-automotive-paints.html#inquiry-for-buyingc
Global Automotive Paints Market by Coat Type
• Base coat
• Clear coat
• Primer coat
• Electro coat
Global Automotive Paints Market by Texture Type
• Metallic texture
• Solid texture
Global Automotive Paints Market by Technology
• Powder coatings
• Waterborne coatings
• Solvent borne coatings
Global Automotive Paints Market by Geography
• North America
• Berger Paints
• Kansai Paint Co. Ltd.
• Nippon Paint Co. Ltd.
• BASF SE
• PPG Asian Paints Private Limited
• Axalta Coating Systems LIC
• KCC Corporation
• Clariant AG
• Arkema SA
• Beckers Group