Latest industry research report on: Bioburden testing is a process of measuring viable microorganisms on medical devices, raw material, or package. The process helps in determining parameters for its sterilization process to ensure safety and effectiveness of medical devices. It further aids in routine monitoring of raw material, components, and assembly processes in manufacturing process. The bioburden testing is used for assessment of cleaning processes and packaging of products is conducted to ensure safety.
Growth in the medical devices, pharmaceutical and rising product recalls due to microbial contamination are factors that drive the growth of the world bioburden testing market. In addition, biotechnology industries and increasing food & beverage safety concerns supplements growth. However, high cost of microbial enumeration instruments obstructs the growth of the market. Increasing preference for contract manufacturing and emerging economies are creating opportunities in the market.
Request a Brochure of This Report, here:http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-bioburden-testing-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014.html#request-sample
The world bioburden testing market is segmented into product, test, application, end user, and geography. The product segment is further classified into instruments and consumables. The instruments covered in the report are PCR and microscopes. While, consumables included in the report are kits and reagents. The tests are further classified into aerobic, anaerobic, fungi, and spore. The application segment is further classified into raw material and in-process applications. The end users included in the report are pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and CMO. Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, Asia, Europe, and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).
The prominent companies operating in the market are Charles River Laboratories International Inc., Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, SGS S.A., Wuxi Pharmatech (CAYMAN) Inc., Merck & Co. Inc., Becton, Dickinson, and Company, North American Science Associates Inc., Nelson Laboratories Inc., Pacific Biolabs, and ATS Labs Inc. They have formulated strategies such as partnerships, collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, expansions, and others to sustain in the market.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report:http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-bioburden-testing-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014.html#inquiry-for-buying
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report offers a detailed analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the world bioburden testing market.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the world bioburden testing market.
- This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015-2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing Market – Opportunities.
- An exhaustive analysis of key strategies adopted by leading manufacturers helps in understanding competitive scenario.
- Comprehensive analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2015 and 2020.
- An extensive analysis of current research and clinical developments withinthe world bioburden testing market is provided with key market dynamic factors that help in understanding the behaviour of the market.
- The world bioburden testing market is segmented into North America, Asia, Europe, and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- By Test
- Raw Material
- By End User
- North America
- Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA)
Key Market Players:
- Charles River Laboratories International Inc.
- Sigma-Aldrich Corporation
- SGS S.A.
- Wuxi Pharmatech (CAYMAN) Inc.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson, and Company
- North American Science Associates Inc.
- Nelson Laboratories Inc.
- Pacific Biolabs
- ATS Labs Inc.
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651