Drilling is a process of creating a hole to extract natural resources. Drilling services include design, planning, operations, and performance optimization of well. It helps to improve well intervention efficiency in complicated environment conditions. Drilling services provide information regarding well, such as well status, drilling performance, lithology, and reservoir fluid composition. The management and disposal of waste is carried out using drilling services.
Increasing investments and rising demand for energy has contributed to the growth of the Asia-Pacific drilling services market. However, fluctuating crude oil prices and environment concerns are factors hindering the growth of the market. Focus on deep-water drilling and technological developments in drilling technologies present tremendous opportunities for growth in the market.
Request a Brochure of This Report, here: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/asia-pacific-drilling-service-market-opportunities-and-forecasts.html#request-sample
The Asia-Pacific drilling services market is segmented based on service type, application, and countries. The service types included in the report are contract drilling, directional drilling, and LWD & drilling waste management. The applications covered in the report include onshore and offshore. The countries, such as China, Malaysia, India, Australia, Indonesia, and Thailand would experience tremendous growth.
The prominent companies operating in the market include Weatherford International PLC, Schlumberger, Superior Energy Services Inc., Baker Hughes Inc., Halliburton, and Transocean Ltd. They have adopted various strategies, such as expansions, partnerships, agreements, collaborations, joint ventures and mergers, and others to strengthen their position in the market.
Buy This Premium Report: http://www.intenseresearch.com/checkout/82443/1
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report offers an extensive analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the Asia-Pacific drilling services market.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the Asia-Pacific drilling services market.
- This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing Market – Opportunities.
- An in-depth analysis of key strategies adopted by leading manufacturers helps in understanding competitive scenario.
- A comprehensive analysis of current research and clinical developments within the Asia-Pacific drilling services market is provided with key market dynamic factors that helps in understanding the behaviour of the market.
- Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers and distributors of plasma fractionation) helps in understanding the competitive scenario across geographies.
- Geographically, the Asia-Pacific drilling services market is segmented into China, Malaysia, India, Australia, Indonesia, and Thailand.
AISA-PACIFIC DRILLING SERVICES MARKETKEYSEGMENTS:
The Asia-Pacific drilling services Market By Service Type
- Contract Drilling
- Directional Drilling
- LWD & Drilling Waste Management
The Asia-Pacific drilling services Market By Application
The Asia-Pacific drilling services Market By Country
KEY MARKET PLAYERS:
- Weatherford International PLC
- Superior Energy Services Inc.
- Baker Hughes Inc.
- Transocean Ltd.
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651