Global [Smart Homes] is estimated $26.3 billion in 2015.
Global [Smart Homes] is growing at a CAGR of 17.41% During forecast period 2015 to 2022.
Global [Smart Homes] is expected to reach value $80.89 billion till year 2022.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report Here:
Report Segmented based on: Products, Services, Protocol & Technologies, Regions.
Global [Smart Homes] geographically segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Rest of the World.
The Asia-Pacific smart homes market is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR amongst all regions, backed by its resilient GDP growth and the growing real estate market.
Key players in [Smart Homes] are ABB Ltd., Cisco Systems, Inc., Control4 Corporation, Ingersoll-Rand PLC, Legrand S.A., Crestron Electronics, Inc., Emerson Electric Co., Honeywell International, Inc., Leviton MFG. Company Inc., LG Electronics Inc, Lutron Electronics, Inc., Smarthome, Inc. and United Technologies Corporation, Schneider Electric SA, Siemens AG.
Request For Report Sample Here:
What our report offers:
– Smart Homes share assessments for the regional as well as country level segments
– Smart Homes share analysis of the top industry players
– Smart Homes report also recommendations for the new entrants
– Smart Homes forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments
– Smart Homes Forecasts for sub segments and the regional markets
– Smart Homes Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Report on Smart Homes also recommended key business segments based on the Smart Homes estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common Smart Homes trends
– Company profiling with detailed Smart Homes strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations.