Looking for spin bikes that are effective and well within your budget? Well, your search ends here! These indoor exercise bikes are the best and between the price range of $500-$1000.These fitness bikes are an important part of a good cardio. Buying a spin bike is a long term investment. Hence, one must take into consideration all the factors related to the body requirement, price, comfort, and effectiveness.
- Sole Fitness S700: this fitness bike is very much in demand, by gyms, hotels and fitness instructors. The Sole fitness sb700 caters to the need of both commercial and personal use. Although a bit expensive, it offers many advantages, and is worth the price. The heavy duty 48lb chrome plated flywheel and Kevlar braking design makes the workout more effective and enjoyable. The adjustable seats and handlebars minimize the pressure on the joints and muscles. It is user-friendly with its comfortable seats that can mould itself according to the user’s body shape. The solid frame keeps you steady even during vigorous workouts offering. It also is comparatively quite silent and provides a peaceful atmosphere for working out indoors. The LCD console is situated on the small side, but the information displayed is visible from a distance making it easy for the user to read the details of his workout.
- Spinner Edge: spinner edge offers the effective results of a good workout in the comfort of your home and at an affordable price! The oval shaped steel frames and sturdy handlebars provide stability during the workout and can endure a weight of about 350lbs. The flywheel weighs about 43lbs and is has a wide perimeter, making it easier for a novice to cycle more naturally. The adjustable seats can be moved up and down as well as backward and forward and can be used by anyone between the heights of 4ft 10 inches and 6ft 8 inches. The Spinner Edge also has a chain drive making the whole experience more adventurous. One can experience the thrills of mountain biking while staying indoors. The bike is easy to store and portable. It requires an area of only 20 inches by 55 inches. It also comes with double water bottle holders in front and 4 workout DVDs.
- Ironman H-class 510: new in the market, this bike is aptly named as it offers tough and strong steel construction, 44lbs flywheel, frictional resistance, a console and chain drive. The user is steady and doesn’t wobble or shake even during an intense workout. The bike can be used by people between the heights of 5-6fts and can be quickly adjusted according to the different users. The comfortable and adjustable seats and handlebars prevent backaches and blisters and provide better grip. It is quite compact and requires an area of 48 inches by 20 inches. The console starts when one starts pedalling and records the users body stats and time. It is easy to assemble and can be used by multiple users.
- BodyCraft SPX: this is one of the most highly rated spin bikes and recommended by most users. This brand has been in business for a number of years and has become a favourite of the customers. The heavy steel construction is steady enough during vigorous workouts. The 46lbs perimeter weighted flywheel provides a smooth cycling experience. The handlebars and seats are sturdy and there is no jerkiness while working out. The bike is adjustable and can be used by multiple users, thus preventing cramps and other discomforts and injury. The bike uses frictional resistance for increasing the intensity and endurance limit. It is compact and portable and takes much lesser time to assemble. It is low on maintenance and high on efficiency.
- Spinner Fit indoor cycle: this bike is perfect blend of quality and comfort. An affordable fitness bike, Spinner Fit offers an outdoor thrill of working out while staying indoors. Its solid construction offers steadiness and durability. The adjustable and comparatively simpler design is great for both beginners and professionals. The adjustable seats adapts itself to the body of the user while the handlebars provide a strong, firm grip. It comes with 4 DVDs and an 8-week weight loss program that would help the user plan his workout regime.