The report covers forecast and analysis for the cement market on a Saudi Arabia region level. The study provides historic data of 2014 along with a forecast from 2015 to 2020 based on volume (Kilo Tons) and revenue (USD million). The study includes drivers and restraints for the Saudi Arabia cement market along with the impact they have on the demand over the forecast period. Additionally, the report includes the study of opportunities available in the Saudi Arabia cement market on a regional level.
According to the report, Saudi arabia region demand for cement was valued at USD 3.90 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach USD 5.27 billion in 2020, growing at a CAGR of slightly above 5.1% between 2014 and 2020. In terms of volume, the Saudi Arabia Cement Market stood at 61,000 kilo tons in 2014.
In order to give the users of this report a comprehensive view on the cement market, we have included a detailed buying criteria, product portfolio, competitive scenario, and analysis of key industry players. To understand the competitive landscape in the market, an analysis of Porter’s Five Forces model for the Saudi Arabia cement market has also been included. The study encompasses a market attractiveness analysis, wherein treatment and geography segments are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and general attractiveness.
The study provides a decisive view on the Saudi Arabia cement market by segmenting the market based on applications. All the application segments have been analyzed based on present and future trends and the market is estimated from 2015 to 2020. Key application segments analyzed in this report includes residential, commercial, infrastructure and other applications (including industrial, cement bricks and farm construction). The regional segmentation includes the current and forecast demand for central, eastern, western, northern and southern region of the Saudi Arabia.
Browse the full “Cement Market for Residential, Commercial, Infrastructure and Other Applications: Saudi Arabia Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis and Forecast 2014 – 2020” report at http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/cement-market-for-residential-commercial-infrastructure-and-other-35998
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the Saudi Arabia market. Key players profiled in the report include Saudi Cement Company, Riyadh Cement Company, Yamama Cement Company, and Najran Cement Company.
Saudi Arabia Cement Market: Application Segment Analysis
- Others (including cement bricks and farm construction)
Saudi Arabia Cement Market: Regional Segment Analysis
Table of content :
- Chapter 1. Preface
- 1.1. Report description
- 1.2. Research scope
- 1.2.1. Assumptions
- 1.3. Research methodology
- Chapter 2. Executive Summary
- 2.1. Saudi Arabia Cement Market, 2014–2020 (Kilo Tons) (USD Million)
- 2.2. Saudi Arabia Cement Market Snapshot, 2014–2020
- Chapter 3. Cement Industry – Saudi Arabia Market Overview
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Value Chain Analysis
- 3.2.1. Value Chain Analysis Of The Saudi Arabia Cement Market
- 3.3. Market drivers and impact analysis
- 3.3.1. Drivers for Saudi Arabia Cement Market: Impact Analysis
- 3.3.2. Increase in infrastructure development projects in the region
- 3.3.3. Rapidly growing investments in real estate
- 3.3.4. Population of Saudi Arabia Population (Million) (2000 – 2020)
- 3.4. Market restraints and impact analysis
- 3.4.1. Restraints for Saudi Arabia Cement Market: Impact Analysis
- 3.4.2. Uncertainty in supply of fuel
- 3.5. Opportunities
- 3.5.1. Exploring new markets for exports
- 3.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis For Saudi Arabia Cement Market
Do inquiry Before Purchasing Report: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/cement-market-for-residential-commercial-infrastructure-and-other-35998#InquiryForBuying
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442
Toll Free: +1-855-465-4651 (USA-CANADA)