The Global Paper & Paperboard Packaging market accounted for $117.5 billion in 2014 to reach $210.4 billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 7.59%. The key factors of the market include recyclability of Paper and also growing consumer awareness. Replacing Plastic and Market diffusion are the major factors for restraining the growth of the market. The challenges faced beside the market are adhering to Environmental Standards through Production and unproductive Recycling of Paper.
Request For Sample Report Here:
Global Paper & Paperboard Packaging market is segmented by Grade, by Type, by application and by Geography. Based on Grade, the market is segregated into Solid Bleached Sulphate Board, White Lined Chipboard, Coated Unbleached Kraft Board, Folding Boxboard, Glassine & Greaseproof and Label Paper. Based on Type, the market is classified into Corrugated Box, Flexible Paper Packaging and Boxboard. Based on Application, the market is segregated into Food, Beverage, Personal & Home Care and Healthcare. By geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. Asia-Pacific is estimated to grow fast, as rising demand of health & personal care products.
The Key players in the market include ITC Limited, DS Smith PLC, International Paper, Cascades Inc., Rocktenn Company., Metsa Group, Clearwater Paper Corporation, Packaging Corp. of America and Amcor Limited.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report Here:
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
About Market Research Store
Market Research Store, we have market research reports from competent publishers. Our Research Specialists have thorough knowledge about offerings from different publishers and different reports on respective industries. They will help you refine search parameters and get desired results at your doorstep. Here you can review the complete range of available reports, review the scope of study and methodology of reports. Apart from the published market research reports, we also provide customized study on any topic to meet the varied requirements of our clients.
Whether you are looking for new product trends, competitive analysis or study on existing or emerging markets, Market Research Store has best offerings and expertise to get the critical information for you. You can also choose the option to purchase full reports or sections from the report or only charts or tables.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442, USA
USA Tel: +1-386-310-3803
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No.1-855-465-4651