‘Reinsurance in the Indonesia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019’ report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Indonesian reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyzes information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of Indonesia’s economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Indonesian insurance industry.
Complete report is available @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/reinsurance-in-indonesia-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-33545
This report brings together research, modeling, and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
‘Reinsurance in the Indonesia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Indonesian reinsurance segment, including:
• The Indonesian reinsurance segment’s growth prospects by reinsurance category
• The Indonesian reinsurance segment’s growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
• A comprehensive overview of Indonesia’s economy and demographics
• Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Indonesian insurance industry
• The competitive landscape in the Indonesian reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Indonesia:
• It provides historical values for Indonesia’s reinsurance segment for the report’s 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Indonesia’s reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
• It provides detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Indonesia, and the segment’s growth prospects.
Reasons To Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Indonesian reinsurance segment and each sector within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Indonesian reinsurance segment.
• Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Indonesian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
• The insurance industry’s robust review-period growth and frequent occurrences of natural disasters – which forced insurers to share larger proportions of risk – drove growth in the Indonesian reinsurance segment during the review period, at a CAGR of 10.3%.
• Non-life insurers ceded the highest share of the total premium ceded, accounting for 51.3% in 2014.
• Indonesia is prone to natural hazards including earthquakes, floods, volcanic eruptions, wildfires, tsunamis, landslides, cyclones and storms, which can cause severe economic and human losses.
• The Indonesian reinsurance segment is highly concentrated, and is dominated by domestic reinsurers.
• In Indonesia, smaller insurers are heavily dependent on domestic reinsurers, which provide significant treaty capacity for smaller companies operating in the country.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651